Benefits of RSLWA membership
As a member of RSLWA, you are a part of one of Australia’s most revered and oldest organisations that have dedicated itself to supporting Veterans who have returned or are still in service. We remember those who have served our nation and provide a safe place of mateship and camaraderie.
Each and every RSLWA Sub-Branch is a place of respite for Veterans and their families. Our Sub-Branches provide a community atmosphere similar to that which many experienced while serving in the military. The spirit of ANZAC, pride for the nation and camaraderie with peers is well and alive within our walls.
Our members also receive discounted goods and services with the following businesses:
- Quality Hotel Ambassador Perth
- Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth Perth
- Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Quay Perth
- Our Service members receive complimentary access to the ANZAC Club
- Stay and enjoy benefits at London’s Union Jack Club as a Temporary Honorary Member
If you’d like to become a part of our family, we welcome and encourage you to put forward membership.
In addition, as a veteran, you have access to first-class medical and health providers located inside ANZAC House Veteran Central, such as Redimed, Lions Hearing Clinic, Above and Beyond Dental, mental health providers and other allied health professionals.
Service Membership is open to any person who has served in any of the Australian Defence Forces for at least one full day or;
For no less than six months in:
- the Regular or Reserve Forces of any of the countries of the Commonwealth of Nations
- or of the United States of America
- or a country not an enemy of Australia is eligible to become a member
Membership fees are $40 per calendar year.
If you are currently serving in the Australian Defence Forces, the first year of membership with RSLWA is free of charge.
Your membership fee contributes to the many services we provide to Veterans at ANZAC House Veteran Central, as well as provides the following benefits:
- Free access to ANZAC Club
- Listening Post Subscription (4 issues a year)
- Voting Rights at your nominated Sub-Branch
- Discounted goods and services at selected suppliers - click here to see current offers
Download the Application for Service Membership form here.
Affiliate Membership is available to those who are 18 years or older and are:
- related to a person who is/ was eligible for Service Membership or
- a person who is, or has been, a member for at least six (6) months, of one of the following:
- Fire Brigade
- Emergency Services
- Prison Officers
- Australian Border Force
- Cadets (Adult)
Please Note: Affiliate Members join and pay their fees directly to their nominated Sub-Branch. To find your nearest Sub-Branch, click here.
Looking to renew your exiting membership?
Download and return the membership renewal form 2023