RSLWA has established a new online Service Membership portal designed to help you manage your RSLWA Service Membership.
Now when you renew or sign-up for Service Membership through our website, you have the option to be transferred to an extension of the RSLWA website, a digital platform powered by OQEA.
The digital platform is protected by Azure, Australia’s most secure data centre, and is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week by an experienced team of technical experts.
RSLWA’s online membership portal will enable you to:
- Renew your Service Membership
- Manage and update your details
- Set communication preferences (including your Listening Post preference)
Once registered, you can access the service by entering the OQEA app from your desktop computer.
To access this new service you will need to first 'çlaim your account'. To get started click here for instructions.
Alternatively, you can download the Application for Service Membership form here.
Who can join the RSLWA?
Membership is open to any person who has served in any of the Australian Defence Forces for at least one full day or;
For no less than six months in:
- the Regular or Reserve Forces of any of the countries of the Commonwealth of Nations
- or of the United States of America
- or a country not an enemy of Australia is eligible to become a member
Membership fees are $40 per calendar year.
If you are currently serving in the Australian Defence Forces, the first year of membership with RSLWA is free of charge.
Your membership fee contributes to the many services we provide to Veterans at ANZAC House Veteran Central, as well as provides the following benefits:
Affiliate Membership is available to those who are 18 years or older and are:
- related to a person who is/ was eligible for Service Membership or
- a person who is, or has been, a member for at least six (6) months, of one of the following:
- Fire Brigade
- Emergency Services
- Prison Officers
- Australian Border Force
- Cadets (Adult)
Please Note: Affiliate Members join and pay their fees directly to their nominated Sub-Branch. To find your nearest Sub-Branch, click here.